Reviews of Homewood Suites by Hilton El Paso Airport 3 stars

#51 of 63 hotels in El Paso

6.1

• 1 December 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I booked 1 Kingbed room for my 4 family member. So we tried to unfold a sofar and folded right after. What dust... T.T

There are pretty many utensils in kitchen. So you can cook your own dinner(even you can prepare next lunch in the morning). Breakfast is so good. All staffs are kind. Thanks.

• 27 November 2016

• King Studio with Roll in Shower - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I would've liked the breakfast to start at 6am on weekends and maybe a second waffle machine. There were alot of people waiting to use the single machine.

I thought the front desk clerk was excellent. She helped with all questions and was very accommodating. The breakfast was good for the most part. Had a chance to dine in for dinner once and it worked well.

• 29 March 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some of the few things I did not like at all and would give you a bad rating, and that is the truth. 1. My room request was to be not on the ground floor, when I asked at the booking, I was told it was not available and little did the staff know that I was actually aware that some rooms were available having called earlier prior to booking. 2. My bath tub was not draining and the front staff knew about it as the repair man was aware of the problem when we came in at the first night 3. This may not be entirely your fault as the hotel, but the people upstairs on the second floor were too noisy in the night, and I do not think anybody would have been able to do anything about it, and this was only one night. 4.The HHonors program was not thoroughly explained to me as a potential customer who would love to join and I have been with Marriott program over 5 years. But this change is not very convincing to make me take that radical move.

A homie feeling of the room with a fridge and a stove, close to the highway and the mall with more available eating places, parking is good enough space wise and lights all over the property, breakfast was ok, not fancy but variable in choices, coffee all day round, access to the office space; courteous staff and ready to help whenever you call on their help. Being a an incognito rater for some of the various rating hotel accommodation companies, it was an ok stay, but not great.

• 11 January 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Receptionist not helpful/cooperative, unpleasant facial expressions as if an issue to attend us, online request not honored such as extra towels

Bad service, dirty room blankets/showers/furniture, charged 1.50 for local calls.

• 31 July 2015

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The coffee was not fresh at 0730 am. Making omelets and fresh oatmeal available would be nice. The wifi and ethernet were very slow, I could barely load a website for 5 minutes. The business computers worked fine.

The beds and pillows were above average in comfort. I enjoyed the convenience of a full refrigerator and dinnerware. These suites are comfy without feeling cramped.

• 19 November 2015

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds needs to bigger.

Very relaxing.

• 14 June 2015

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator was a good distance away and travelling with two small children made it a little challenging.

Everything about our suite was fantastic!

• 7 May 2015

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The place is clean. The staff was extremely helpful.

• 7 January 2015

• Family

only allows 3 wi-fi connections. not enough for family of 4.

love the free breakfast and dinner. Staff very accommodating to my vegetarian request.

• 2 December 2014

• Family

Everything was perfect! This is the way a hotel experience should be.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.