Reviews of Village of Loon Mountain - VI 4 stars

Rt. 112 Kancamagus Scenic Byway, Lincoln, NH 03251, United States of America

#13 of 18 hotels in Lincoln

• August 22, 2016

• One Bedroom

Place smelled like mold. Transferred to another unit that smelled slightly better. Keys not activated. Had to return to front desk again. One plate, water stains on ceiling. Staff not helpful. Witnessed another patron having an issue with accessability and one very rude staff. Paid 190.00 for one night. Would not refund my money. Place is dilapidated.

• August 14, 2016

• One Bedroom

The stairs and the floors of the corridors are dirty. The towels have been used too much and too long. There are no elevators in the buildings, so you have to hand-move the bags through the dirty stairs.

The location and the swimming pools are very good. It is 45 minutes away from the COG mountain railway train which can carry you to the summit of the white mountain.

• February 25, 2016

• One Bedroom

The bed could have been a bit more comfortable. As an empty nest couple, the pools and hot tubs were very full of Kids...including the adult-only one. However, it is a family place and that is to be expected.

The condo itself was comfortable. The view was nice

• February 10, 2016

• One Bedroom

We didn't want to leave.

The location, the price, the room and the staff were all excellent. The woman at the front desk was extremely accommodating and answered all our questions about the area. We will be back again.

• January 27, 2016

• One Bedroom

We enjoyed our one bedroom condo very much. Location was great, quiet, plenty of room for family of four. Also enjoyed the pool, hot tub and sauna. Staff was very helpful. Highly recommend Village of Loon Mountain!

• January 17, 2016

• One Bedroom

The front door was drafty.

It was perfect for our two day getaway with the kids. They loved the pool and arcade room. The staff was excellent and went out of their way to accommodate our needs for extra towels, blankets and a high chair for the baby. The condo was spacious, clean, updated, and had all that we needed. It was close enough to Santa's village that we could make a day of it there instead of skiing since there was no snow when we went to Loon. I would highly recommend!

• February 10, 2015

• One Bedroom

The only thing I would've liked was one or two extra blankets for the bed and sofa bed.

The facilities were excellent, any time of year you could stay here and enjoy yourself. Very clean & comfortable.

• January 23, 2017

• One Bedroom

We arrived earlier than expected and was able to check in before 4pm 👍😊 That's a bonus when you have two toddlers..

• October 30, 2016

• One Bedroom

Very dated and in need of modernisation, especially the indoor pool

Location in White Mountains

• July 27, 2016

• One Bedroom

10AM checkout seemed very early, sheets had to be stripped off bed by us, trash had to also be taken out by us

Great view, comfy setup, comfortable

• July 3, 2016

• One Bedroom

Pillows were less than expected. One too hard, other too fat and hard.

Recently renovated unit.

• May 31, 2016

• One Bedroom

The beds were horribly uncomfortable

Great location and lots to do

• May 24, 2016

• One Bedroom

Room was not ready at the specified check in time of 4:00 pm.

• March 20, 2016

• One Bedroom

It was a great place, great people and great service! We had a great time and were amazed with our room. Can't wait to come back!

• October 1, 2015

• One Bedroom

The staff were excellent, great location.

• August 23, 2015

Swimming pool

• April 6, 2015

• One Bedroom

Pool faciliy was fantastic.

• March 22, 2015

• One Bedroom

Very convenient and close to everything. The room was spacious.

• March 1, 2015

location, view, quiet

• February 7, 2015

Drive to the pool

• December 25, 2014

• Family

Buildings are not connected. To go to pool you have to go outside which is freezing. Old buildings need a good lift. A bit higher priced for value.

• March 19, 2014

Loon did not honor the price I booked through Booking.com back in January even though my reservation got lost in the system. I received a call from Loon the afternoon before our departure. I made every effort to resolve the problem with every affiliate of Booking.com but only found everyone blaming the other company,and ultimately with no confirmed place to stay with my friends. I experienced a lot of anxiety and stress and just was going to wing it and pray I wouldn't end up liable for extra money since I coordinated the trip. Again, I ended up having to call Loon myself and they promised me a place the morning of our departure, a 4 hour drive. When I arrived they kindly offered an upgrade and a 25% discount BUT DID NOT DISCLOSE that their prices were higher UNTIL I CHECKED OUT. I ended up paying around what I initially expected so I let it go. This was the most upsetting, unsettling reservation experience I have ever had but I suppose it could have been worse.

Views of the the slopes, gas fireplace, hot tubs, helpful staff, especially the ski rental guy.

• March 16, 2014

• Family

The only downside to our trip was the upstairs neighbors. They were very, very loud. Wouldn't blame the hotel for their bad behavior though.

We loved the location..walking distance to Loon Mountain. Short drive to shopping in Lincoln. The size of the room was great. Full kitchen, including a dishwasher!! What we loved the most was the fireplace. Really warmed you up after a day outside!

• February 12, 2014

NOTHING

Everyone was kind and informed when we asked our questions. We have been at The Village two times and we will visit again. Thank You for being so special when we there for our 50th anniversary and so we came back.

• January 11, 2015

a mat inside the condo for muddy boots would have been nice

• December 24, 2014

• Family

Family atmosphere, clean, comfortable, very convenient to Loon mountain ski resort (just across the street) with free shuttle bus service!

• November 24, 2014

Very comfortable, clean...everything we needed and then some for a very nice weekend! We will return!

• October 25, 2014

• Family

the pool needs renovation.

great view, great room

• September 23, 2014

Perfect base camp for exploring the area. Best place to stay if going to the Highland games or sking. Very nice place to just relax.

• April 2, 2014

• Family

Everything was fine,enjoyed our stay

Within walking distance to Loon mountain.

There are also 15 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.