Reviews of Rich View Hotel 3 stars

Sion Hill Bay, 1019 Kingstown, Saint Vincent & Grenadines

#9 of 9 hotels in Kingstown

• December 19, 2016

• King Suite with Sea View

Not too far from the capital city, if you know where you find minibus

I liked the amazing view and spacious room. Warm water was available also. Not too far from the airport

• November 24, 2016

• Queen Room with Kitchenette

I was advertised as a hotel, but it was really a guest house. The bathroom was small and dirty, also the mirror was behind the table with the Television. Don't Knw how they expected us to use it.

I liked that it was secluded. And the staff was not bothersome, also i liked having my little kitchen area.

• July 11, 2016

• Queen Room with Kitchenette

The facility needs to be updated.

The beach was remote, but it was nearby (7min walk). The staff was kind, helpful, and even escorted me to the beach and grocery store.

• January 6, 2017

• King Suite with Sea View

AC not working in our room. Had to change room. Arrived very late after traveling for 22 hours. No recommended!!

Breakfast was ok.

• November 2, 2016

• King Suite with Sea View

The hotel is in need of renovation.

The staff was very helpful providing us specially ordered dinner on both nights and transportation to local sites.

• August 1, 2015

• Family

The WiFi was poor when I'm in my room, this put me a bit back in my school work

I liked the pool in which my kids enjoyed most of all

• March 9, 2014

Overall rating. * (out of max 5). This is a guest house and not a hotel. Downgrade because of bad service. Location ** (out of max five). Ca. 2 km away from the next beach, supermarket, restaurant, coffee shop. The streets are not illuminated in the night. A lot of strolling dogs around the hotel. Room. *** (out of max five). Very basic room with a nice balcony and wonderfull sea view Infrastructure, Service (internet, reception, pool etc): * (out of max five). Good internet. Despite written commitment no pick up from the airport. While the breakfast was agreed for 7 am there was no breakfast until 7:30 am. Then we had to go without breakfast (which was in the room price included) to catch the ferry to Bequia. Breakfast. No breakfast in the hotel (see above)

• February 18, 2014

We thought we had paid for a breakfast. On arrival we were told it was an extra $10USD for breakfast. Breakfast was toast Juice and instant coffee. This needs to be made clearer by booking.com. Also on top of the bill was an extra 10% for booking.com fees.

Owner Mike seemed very nice and picked us up at the airport once we emailed flight info. Chris took us on a well informed tour of St Vincent. Very accommodating getting us around as needed Rosy cooked a very good local meal in the evening when we got there as there was no restaurant close by. View of ocean and Bequia from balcony is spectacular.

• November 11, 2014

Too far from amenities and general transport.

Friendly hotel staff.

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.