Car rentals for any kind of trip
Great deals at great prices, from the biggest car rental companies
Popular rental car companies
We’re here for you
Providing customer support in over 30 languages
On most bookings, up to 48 hours before pick-up
5 million+ reviews
By verified customers
Frequently asked questions
- Dash for an average daily price of $17
- RC - Nextcar for an average daily price of $18
- RC - Advantage for an average daily price of $18
- Orlando International Airport
- El Segundo
- Huge selection of cars – from compact vehicles to SUVs
- Support in 30+ languages
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick-up time on most bookings.
When you’re booking a car, all you need is a debit or credit card.
At the rental counter, you’ll need:
- Your passport
- Your voucher
- A driver’s license for each driver
- The main driver’s credit card (some companies accept debit cards, but most don’t).
Important: Check the car’s rental terms as well, because each company has its own rules. For example, they might need to see extra ID, might not accept certain types of credit cards, or might not rent to anybody who hasn’t held their driver's license for 36 months, etc.
- Think about where you’re going. An SUV might be great for cruising down a Texas freeway, but a smaller car will be a lot easier for getting around Rome.
- See what other people think. You’ll find lots of reviews and ratings on our site, so check out what other customers liked (and didn’t like) about each company.
- Don’t forget the transmission. In some countries, almost everyone drives manual cars, while automatics are the norm in other ones. Make sure you rent a car you can drive!
The price you see includes the car, mandatory coverage (e.g. Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver), and fees that, if they apply, are usually payable at pick-up (e.g. any one-way fees, airport surcharges, or local taxes).
It also includes any extras you already added (e.g. GPS, baby seats).
It doesn’t include any extra coverage you buy when you get to the rental counter.
Tip: There’s a full price breakdown on the Payment page.
Popular car rental destinations
Explore more options to rent a car for cheap