Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus, we understand you may need to change your travel plans. To get the latest info, contact the property you booked to check if they can accommodate you. You can also visit our Help Center for support with making changes to your booking.

Due to the current circumstances, it may take us longer than usual to respond to any questions you send us. Thanks for your patience.

Vietnam community

What all to carry

25 days ago

Please advise what all we should carry if we are visiting Veitnam like medicine mask sanitizer...are these easily available

19 comments
Vietnam
-
25 days ago

Medicine ok, mask no mask at all, sanitizer, not sure you can find it now.

India
-
25 days ago

Are the market and tourist places open

Vietnam
-
25 days ago

Markets and tourist spots are open

United Kingdom
-
21 days ago

are the markets and tourist attractions still open today?

India
-
25 days ago

Hi when are you travelling to Vietnam? My friend and I are travelling on 12th night from Delhi

India
-
25 days ago

Are you having any second thoughts or are you going for sure

India
-
25 days ago

There is much deliberation...leaving the decision to final day

India
-
24 days ago

Okay. We also have thought the same thing.
Will take the decision on the final day

India
-
25 days ago

We are traveling on 10th

India
-
23 days ago

Please keep posting if you guys decide to travel. Going on 25 from Delhi. So any updates will be helpful

India
-
21 days ago

Sure

India
-
16 days ago

I am also having trip from b25th through vietjetair, but I want to cancel it's now, coz heard that most of places is closed down, now vietjetair not offering waiver of reschedule fees....other airlines giving

India
-
20 days ago

Hi sneha are you traveling today. What have you decided

India
-
20 days ago

Hi,
Last evening we got the information that halong bay is only prohibited and after some time Da nang people are also not taking any trips nor ba na hills, we have postponed our plans.
We were getting alternative options but we weren’t quite sure of changing the whole itinerary.

India
-
20 days ago

When are you planning to go now. Are you booked with a travel operator

India
-
20 days ago

Yes through travel triangle with a Vietnamese travel agent.
We have postponed it to September.
We have lost our all flight tickets but didn’t feel right to go anymore as we weren’t getting what we asked for.

India
-
16 days ago

Hi , I am also traveling solo, but I think rescheduling is better option, and I booked all the tour by ky own and I think I got very cheap deals, and those people are ready to change the dates without any extra fees..

India
-
16 days ago

Yes don't go ... situation getting worse

India
-
16 days ago

Ya not going, but I am going to reschedule in may or June.....