Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus, we understand you may need to change your travel plans. To get the latest info, contact the property you booked to check if they can accommodate you. You can also visit our Help Center for support with making changes to your booking.

Due to the current circumstances, it may take us longer than usual to respond to any questions you send us. Thanks for your patience.

United States of America community

Refund stat

7 days ago

I am still waiting for an answer from whoever is in charge of the refund, due to the coronavirus we are unable to travel 3/28/20.
I spoke to hotel management and they confirmed the ok but stated since the made reservations through https://booking.com I need to handle the situation with you. Why am I having a hard time with someone assisting me with this matter.

5 comments
United States of America
-
7 days ago

You are receiving bad info. Read your Confirmation Notice! You must contact the Resort and ask (plead, beg, rant, etc) for a better deal. Due to the obvious strain on all Resorts and Airlines and Travel Agencies, you should not expect to contact an actual person with your problem. It is the exact same problem that we all have. My suggestion is to wait it out and be hopeful that all Travel does not collapse, such as is happening right now at Marriott. You should accept a "deal" if you get offered one, such as a refund of 50% of the published cancellation penalty, which, on booking dot com, was probably a one night room rate plus taxes and fees but maybe not Resort Fee, Parking Fee, or Departure Fee. Goodf luck!

United States of America
-
6 days ago

We understand the current situation may force you to change your plans. The best way we can support you is by visiting the Help Centre since that way we can look into your existing bookings.

Help Centre https://secure.booking.com/help.html

Please be aware that due to the current circumstances, it may take us longer than usual to respond to any queries you send us. We thank you for your patience as we are trying to prioritise people with imminent reservations.

United States of America
-
3 days ago

Yes I can help
7608106908

United States of America
-
2 days ago

I've called you several times but just got your voicemail.

United States of America
-
2 days ago

i still have not spoken to anyone at https://booking.com but I just spoke to comfort Inn today 3/26/2020 and they had informed me that I do not have any reservation to check in this Saturday. I need to know what is going on, Saturday is just two days away and I need to have this matter taken care of. I don't want to loose my money!! $320 is a lot of money