Centro Al Manhal by Rotana
Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Great location - show map
Centrally located in Abu Dhabi, the 3-star Centro Al Manhal by Rotana is only 2 minutes walking to al Wahda Mall and 5 minutes walking to the main bus terminal. It has free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, a gym, and an outdoor pool with cushioned loungers.
Centro Al Manhal’s spacious rooms have a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. Each comes with a work desk with a leather chair. Floor-to-ceiling windows, white linens, and wooden furniture are part of the modern décor.
Guests can enjoy a 3-course meal at the C.Taste restaurant. Drinks and light snacks are available at the bar. It also features a deli takeaway restaurant.
The Abu Dhabi Bus Station is a 5-minute walk from Centro Al Manhal by Rotana. Al Wahda Mall is just 2 minutes' walk away. Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi in public areas and free parking.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I check in at 7-8am. I will be arriving to Abu Dhabi at 6am from Manila.early Check in at 7 am can be provided subject to on availability basis only ,Answered on 15 September 2019
- Do you have smoking room?Please be informed that hotel has both options for smoking and non-smoking rooms. However, kindly note that for room preference, it shall always be su..Answered on 6 April 2022
- Can i check in early like around 8am??? Because my duty ends at 6am..Please let me know if it's possible. Asap. Thank you.Dear Sirs, Greetings from Centro Al Manhal by Rotana! With reference to the below email, please be advised that check-in time is at 1400hrs of the ..Answered on 2 January 2020
- hi, wanted to know if i book room for 11 Jan to 12th jan by what time i have to check out.Please note that check-out time is at 1200 hrs of the departure date. Any late check-out beyond 1200 hrs til 1800hrs is chargeable of half day charges..Answered on 13 January 2021
- Do you have Suhoor meal during Ramadan ?Please be informed that Suhoor can be provided during Ramadan.Answered on 21 March 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Live sports events (broadcast)Off-site
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/outAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- Open all year
- Adults only
- Pool is on rooftop
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool cover
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Fenced pool
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Centro Al Manhal by Rotana accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Centro Al Manhal by Rotana of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Apr 01, 2023 until Sat, Apr 08, 2023
FAQs about Centro Al Manhal by Rotana
Centro Al Manhal by Rotana is 1.6 miles from the center of Abu Dhabi.
Centro Al Manhal by Rotana has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Centro Al Manhal by Rotana may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Centro Al Manhal by Rotana include:
Guests staying at Centro Al Manhal by Rotana can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Centro Al Manhal by Rotana offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Centro Al Manhal by Rotana is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.