ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel
Casablanca St Off Airport Road Al Garhoud Next to Ggico Metro Station, Garhoud, 13868 Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Great location - show map – Subway Access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, an electric tea pot, a minibar, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms have a closet.
A buffet, continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.
Dubai World Trade Centre is 5.1 miles from ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel, while Sahara Centre is 5.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 1.2 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 11, 2019
Hotel chain/brand: ibis Styles
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What time does the breakfast room open ? Does hotel offer free airport pick-up and drop-off ?Hello! Thank you for your inquiry, Please note that our early bird breakfast starts at 4:30 a.m. (Limited items as tea, coffee, bakery only) and full..Answered on 26 December 2019
- Hi, do you allow unmarried couples to stay or is there a problem.Hi. Thank you for contacting us! Unmarried couple is allowed in our hotel. Just don't forget to bring your Emirates ID or passport. Thank you.Answered on 21 August 2020
- Hello! I arrive to the airport 3 am in the morning. Is there a shuttle? What’s the price? Thanks!Kindly note that we do provide an airport shuttle bus for our guest free of charge. The bus service time table will be shared upon booking confirmation.Answered on 19 March 2021
- Unmarried couples allowed to check in?We do allow unmarried couples to check in as long as they provide a valid passport or Emirates ID.Answered on 20 January 2021
- I will be there around 7.00 am can I check-in at that time .Thank you for reaching ibis Styles Dubai Airport! Kindly note that our check in time is 1400 hrs and in case you would like to guarantee the room at ..Answered on 28 November 2020
- Still looking?
- Le Styles Cafe "All Day Restaurant"
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan
- Le Styles Cafe -Coffee Shop - Grab & Go
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Pool view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Evening entertainment
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel
Guests staying at ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
Check-in at ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel is 5.6 miles from the center of Dubai.
Room options at ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel include:
The prices at ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- Le Styles Cafe -Coffee Shop - Grab & Go
- Le Styles Cafe "All Day Restaurant"