Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn
English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, 00000 English Harbour Town, Antigua & Barbuda – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 133 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Copper and Lumber Store Hotel features views of the English Harbor, classic décor and free Wi-Fi throughout. It is located 0.9 mi from the Galeon Beach and from the Pigeon Point Beach.
The studios and suites offer air conditioning, ceiling fan, seating area, cable TV and kitchenette. The bathrooms are private and come with shower.
There are 2 restaurants on site serving grill-style food, seafood, snacks and Caribbean cuisine.
Concierge and laundry service, a tour desk, baby sitting and currency exchange are other amenities offered by Copper and Lumber Store Hotel.
Located in Nelson's Dockyard at English Harbor, this property is 27 minutes’ from the Cedar Valley Golf Course and from the VC Bird International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn
Galleon Beach8.5 Very good beach1,400 feet from property
Windward Bay Beach8.0 Very good beach3,350 feet from property
Pigeon Point Beach9.3 Wonderful beach3,800 feet from property
- Do you have space for parkingYes, we do have available parking space.Answered on July 4, 2022
- I m interested in booking 3 rooms for 6 people - all are men so we need separate beds for each - is this Possible on the nights of 22/23 March ?Good Evening Thanks for your inquiry pertaining to the availability and I must say yes we can accommodate your request however it advisable to make th...Answered on March 2, 2022
- hello, is there a beach within walking distance and is there public transport so we can access St John's. many thanks Adrian and DebbieHello Adrian & Debbie. I can confirm that the beach is within walking distance and that there is a number 17 bus that you can take to and from St. Joh...Answered on February 25, 2022
- Hello, interested in this room for March 13th. To March 16th. 2022 .Does it have a window view. Regards Richard.I am happy to assist. The hotel has two Contemporary Studios, both overlooking the main road within the Dockyard. The view of the harbor can be seen f...Answered on January 19, 2022
- Hello I have a few question do Personalized room decorations I want to do something different for hubby birthday are there any restaurants close by￼We would be happy to assist you, should you have personalized decorations you wish to use. The hotel however does not provide decors outside the reque...Answered on December 28, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn
Room options at Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn include:
The prices at Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn by:
- Car 40min
- Taxi 40min
Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Check-in at Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The nearest beach is 1,500 feet from Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn.
Copper and Lumber Store Historic Inn is 0.7 miles from the center of English Harbour Town.