Dickenson Bay Cottages
PO Box 1379, Tradewinds, Antigua, 00000 Saint Johnʼs, Antigua & Barbuda –
Area Info –
- V.C. Bird International Airport 3.8 miles
- Vance W. Amory International Airport 49.2 miles
- Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport 58.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Safe (additional charge)
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two additional children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Dickenson Bay Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.