Dickenson Bay Oasis@AntiguaVillage
Marina Bay Road, Saint Johnʼs, Antigua & Barbuda –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 19 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Apartment – Bigger than most in Saint Johnʼs
Start of dialog content
The interior of the property is a wonderfully decorated self contained apartment with a full kitchen with solid counter tops, gas stove top, oven, large refrigerator, microwave, sink, etc. It is has everything you need to stay in cook every night if you desire. (If you don't not to worry there are 3 great restaurants less than 5 minutes walk away). The walls are decorated with beautiful paintings and photographs from local artists. The bathroom is large and boasts a large counter top for adequate space. A sitting area with coffee table within the room adds to the functionality allowing for many places to relax in privacy. Step out on to your sliding glass door and walk straight to the beach. (no road to cross or gates between you and the Caribbean Sea.)
I love everything outdoors and Antigua is the place to do it! Let me know if I can help set you up on Outdoor Excursions!!
Located on Beach Front Property the beach is connected to the complex grounds and in between two of the best restaurants on the island. Dickenson Bay is the place to be for convenience and beauty in Antigua. My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, public transport, the airport, the grocery store and the city center. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Languages spoken: French, English
Contact the host
Property surroundings –
Restaurants and markets
Coconut Grove Restaurant0.1 miles
Putters Cafe/bar0.1 miles
1ST Choice Supermarket1 miles
V. C. Bird International Airport4.1 miles
Vance W. Amory International Airport48.9 miles
Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport58.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Secured parking
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Pets are not allowed.
Sit back and relax
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Spa/wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Shallow end
- Pool/beach towels
- Pool with view
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Bike tours (Additional charge)
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Snorkelling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Car hire
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Mini-market on site
- Shops (on site)
- Gift shop
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 00:00
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
08:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged USD 20 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Dickenson Bay Oasis@AntiguaVillage accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.