Bass Boutique Hotel
Aygedzor Street 3/1, 0019 Yerevan, Armenia –
Budget Triple Room
Budget Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Budget Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Bass Boutique Hotel will be happy to host you in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia - one of the oldest cities in the world and emerging tourism destinations. Our staff will welcome you with typical Armenian hospitality, surround you with warm and friendly atmosphere, professional and caring attitude. The hotel guarantees high quality services and comfort. We will make your stay unique with us.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Marshal Baghramyan Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Lovers' Park 0.3 miles
- Yerevan Cascade 0.7 miles
- Barekamutyun Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Armenian Opera and Ballet Theatre 0.8 miles
- Armenian Genocide Museum 0.8 miles
- Hrazdan Stadium 0.8 miles
- Blue Mosque 0.9 miles
- Matenadaran 1 miles
- Yeritasardakan Metro Station 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- History Museum of Armenia 1.1 miles
- Republic Square 1.1 miles
- Republic Square Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Yerevan State University 1.4 miles
- Zoravar Andranik Metro Station 1.5 miles
- Saint Gregory the Illuminator Cathedral 1.5 miles
- Vazgen Sargsyan Republican Stadium 1.8 miles
- Yerevan Zoo 2.4 miles
- Yerevan Train Station 2.5 miles
- Erebuni Fortress 4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aygedzor Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Achajour lovers Park Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Zvartnots International Airport 6.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Seafood, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Bass Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Yerevan
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged AMD 4000 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged AMD 8000 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bass Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.