Av. Corrientes, 3190, Balvanera, C1193AAQ Buenos Aires, Argentina –
Standard Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Abasto Hotel is located in the cradle of Tango, opposite Abasto Shopping Mall, providing great connectivity and combining luxury and comfort with excellence in service.
Area Info –
- Museo de los Ninos 0 miles
- Carlos Gardel Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Abasto Shopping 0.1 miles
- Teatro Ciego Buenos Aires 0.2 miles
- Once Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Once Station 0.4 miles
- Plaza Miserere Subway Station 0.5 miles
- Loria Subway Station 0.5 miles
- University of Palermo 0.6 miles
- Medrano Subway Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Recoleta Cemetery 1.5 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 1.6 miles
- Colon Theater 1.6 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 1.6 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 1.7 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 1.9 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 2 miles
- Hippodrome 2.2 miles
- Plaza de Mayo Square 2.2 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 2.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Shooping Abasto Supermarket 0 miles
- Esquina Carlos Gardel Restaurant 0 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Abasto Shopping Mall
Popular brands like: Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Abasto Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires
Most Popular Facilities
Abasto Hotel features these highly-rated facilities:
- Room Service 8.9
- Air Conditioning 8.0
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Entertainment Staff
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the business center and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 25 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 36 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Abasto Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.