Alvear Art Hotel
Suipacha 1036, 1008 Buenos Aires, Argentina –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 623 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The modern-designed Alvear Art Hotel, located a few steps away from the financial area, features 137 rooms and 2 suites, and a top floor heated pool with magnificent views. Excellent service, warm hospitality, and the state-of-the-art technology are the Hotel’s distinctive seals of quality.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Palacio San Martín 0.2 miles
- Austral University 0.2 miles
- Lagos de Palermo Golf Club 0.2 miles
- Plaza San Martin Square 0.3 miles
- Ruth Benzacar Gallery 0.3 miles
- Cervantes National Theater 0.3 miles
- Carlos Gardel Museum 0.3 miles
- Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco 0.3 miles
- Centro Naval 0.3 miles
- Galerias Pacifico 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Colon Theater 0.4 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 0.6 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 0.6 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 0.9 miles
- Plaza de Mayo Square 1 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 1 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 1.4 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 1.8 miles
- Hippodrome 2.9 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 2.9 miles
- Rio de la Plata River 0.3 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 3.4 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 17.6 miles
- La Plata Airport 37.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Alvear Art Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Alvear Art Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.