Cerrito, 286, C1010AAF Buenos Aires, Argentina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1107 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Bristol.
The Bristol Hotel is an elegant and comfortable four-star hotel which opened in 1949 on the most important avenue of Buenos Aires City, famous 9 de Julio Avenue, and across from the most relevant icon of the capital: the Obelisk. Our hotel outstands for its personal architecture and style. Our vision has always been that of delivering a very personalized service -as well as warm and family friendly-, so that guests staying with us feel at home away from home. We have therefore offered a steady first-quality service in our facilities, our gastronomic proposals and staff. Every change made about the hotel is carried out according to these criteria. The hotel counts with 125 guestrooms and suites, comfortable meeting rooms and an exclusive gym.
Hotel Bristol takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- 9 de Julio Subway Station 0.1 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 0.1 miles
- Carlos Pellegrini Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Diagonal Norte Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Multiteatro 0.2 miles
- Opera Theatre 0.2 miles
- Gran Rex Theatre 0.2 miles
- Teatro Apolo 0.2 miles
- Lima Subway Station 0.3 miles
- 9 de Julio Avenue 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Colon Theater 0.3 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 0.4 miles
- Corrientes Avenue 0.6 miles
- Plaza de Mayo Square 0.6 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 1.1 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 1.4 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 1.6 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 2.3 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 3 miles
- Hippodrome 3.2 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 3.9 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 16.9 miles
- La Plata Airport 37.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Tortoni Cafe Restaurant Cafe Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Dinner
- Las Cuartetas Pizzeria Restaurant Local producer Food in this area includes: Pizza
- Guerrin Pizzeria Restaurant Food in this area includes: Pizza
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Local, International
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Bristol
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.