Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Avenida Belgrano 1041, 5500 Mendoza, Argentina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1700 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Mendoza – Excellent location – show map
An outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities and a sauna room can be enjoyed in this 5-star hotel in downtown Mendoza. It is surrounded by restaurants, wine shops and stores. It offers a restaurant with Mediterranean dishes. WiFi access is free and a buffet breakfast is included.
Rooms at DiplomaticHotel have luxury French furniture, dark wood floors, white linens and panoramic views of the city or Andes Mountains. The bathrooms are stocked with bathroom amenities and a hairdryer. Each room also has a work desk and 32” LCD cable TV.
Guests can enjoy Pilates and massage sessions at the health club.
El Plumerillo Airport is a 10-minute drive. Free private parking is included and car rental can be arranged directly with the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose DiplomaticHotel
- Is there just an outdoor pool or also an indoor one? Is the pool heated in October?Our swimming pool is outdoor and it is partially heated from April to SeptemberAnswered on February 5, 2020
- Breakfast is include?Nuestras tarifas incluyen el desayunoAnswered on November 1, 2021
- Do you have airport shuttle service available? If yes, is it free or how much it is?We have cab service to the airport but it is external to the hotel and has a cost.Answered on February 10, 2022
- Buenas tardes! El hotel tiene pileta climatizada????? Gracias!Buen día, el hotel contempla piscina de verano, al aire libre y se recomienda su uso de Noviembre a Marzo. Saludos!Answered on January 12, 2022
- Hi! I have a reservation for early October 2022. Can I pay for the stay in pesos in Mendoza? What is the current exchange rate USD x pesos? Is it the official rate? Thanks, SergioBuenos días, según el tipo de reserva y tarifa, puede abonar en moneda local. Se realiza conversión a dólar de la fecha del check in según BNA. Para ampliar en consulta puede comunicarse con el departamento de reservas. saludosAnswered on September 20, 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$75 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$75 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DiplomaticHotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For groups of 5 rooms or more, special conditions may apply.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodations and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, Apr 01, 2022 until Sat, Oct 01, 2022
FAQs about DiplomaticHotel
The prices at DiplomaticHotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at DiplomaticHotel include:
DiplomaticHotel is 2,150 feet from the center of Mendoza.
DiplomaticHotel has 1 restaurant:
- Diplomatic Restaurante
Check-in at DiplomaticHotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
DiplomaticHotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hair treatments
- Waxing services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Body scrub
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Makeup services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Public Bath
- Spa facilities
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to DiplomaticHotel by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
- Car 25min
Guests staying at DiplomaticHotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: