Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hostel EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel
Las golondrinas 5185, Finca 65-Colonia Pehuenche, 5613 Malargüe, Argentina – Good location – show map
|Max adults: 4||
Quadruple Room with Bathroom
|Max adults: 6||
|Max adults: 4||
Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom
|Max adults: 2|
|Max adults: 2|
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Restaurant Cuyam-Co Criadero de Truchas3.7 miles
River Malargüe3.7 miles
Mountain Castillos de Pincheira17.4 miles
Mountain Volcán Malacara24.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Bicycle parking
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please inform EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel
The prices at EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Free parking
From the nearest airport, you can get to EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel by:
- Car 2h 30min
EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel is 3.1 miles from the center of Malargüe.
Check-in at EcoMalargüe Posada & Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.