Pueyrredon 2222, 5528 Chacras de Coria, Argentina –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 38 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Finca Adalgisa is a little paradise with its own park and an old vineyard of Malbec vines which are over 100 years old. On the Finca we have a small winery, where we producer our own Finca Adalgisa Malbec, which can be enjoyed every evening at the Finca’s wine bar, which is only open for hotel guests. We are one of the first family Finca in the area that opened its doors for visitors. The place is very special and we offer an experience of staying at a classical Finca. Our rooms are simple but nice and clean. Finca Adalgisa offers the perfect combination between the rural lifestyle and living in a small, bit lively village. Guests might hear the birds sing and maybe our neighbor's dogs bark, as well as the noise of the cars passing by the Finca. The Finca is within walking distance of the restaurants, cafes and wineries of the village of Chacras de Coria and its central square. There are dogs and several cats living on the Finca, who are loved by the owners, staff and guests. The dogs are allowed into the wine bar and into the communal areas, but not into the rooms.
Property surroundings –
- Masiero Mauricio Y Duilio Winery 0.9 miles
- Enrique Foster Winery 1.1 miles
- Carmine Granata Saica Winery 1.9 miles
- Elvira Calle Winery 1.9 miles
- Lagarde Winery 2 miles
- Santa Angela Winery 2.1 miles
- Luigi Bosca Winery 2.1 miles
- Polo Winery 2.2 miles
- Nieto Senetier Winery 2.3 miles
- Ruggeri Winery 2.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Civic Square 6.9 miles
- Mendoza Yacht Club 7 miles
- Cerro de la Gloria 7.3 miles
- Mendoza Terminal Bus Station 7.4 miles
- Zaldivar Clinic 7.5 miles
- Independencia Square 7.5 miles
- Museo del Pasado Cuyano 7.5 miles
- National University of Cuyo 7.8 miles
- O'Higgings Park 8.2 miles
- Paseo Alameda 8.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Jebs Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Lo Biglieri Market 0.1 miles
- El Mercadito Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Tea and Company Cafe/bar 0.7 miles
- Brindillas Restaurant 1.9 miles
- 1884 Francis Mallmann Restaurant 9.3 miles
- Mendoza River 3.1 miles
- Carrizal Lake 28 miles
- El Plumerillo Airport 12.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Finca Adalgisa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chacras de Coria
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pool and wellness
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes available (free)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Barber/beauty shop
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:30
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.