Buenos Aires 01, 4400 Salta, Argentina –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 761 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are proud to present the most traditional and distinguished hotel of northwest Argentina, the only one of its category situated on the 9 de Julio town square, at the heart of the city. Hotel Salta, with its majestic architecture and neo colonial design has been declared national Historic Monument forming part of the national Cultural patrimony. The Hotel counts with 99 rooms including Standard, Executives and Suites.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Museo Historico del Norte 0 miles
- Salta Provincial Theatre 0 miles
- 9 de Julio Park 0.1 miles
- Museo Historico Jose Evaristo Uriburu 0.1 miles
- San Francisco Church 0.1 miles
- Cultural Central America 0.1 miles
- Catedral Basilica 0.1 miles
- El Palacio Galerias Shopping Mall 0.1 miles
- Museum Alta Montana MAAM 0.1 miles
- Salta Town Hall 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- City Museum 0.2 miles
- Museo Provincial de Bellas Artes de Salta 0.5 miles
- Guemes Fair 0.5 miles
- San Martin Park 0.5 miles
- El Gigante del Norte Stadium 0.6 miles
- Salta - San Bernardo Cableway 0.6 miles
- El Tren a las Nubes 1 miles
- Craft Market of Salta 1.8 miles
- Salta Polo Club 2.1 miles
- Padre Ernesto Martearena Stadium 2.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Teuco Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- El solar del convento Restaurant 0 miles
- Doña Salta Restaurant 0.1 miles
- El Charrua Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Vea Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Carrefur Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Municipal San Miguel Market 0.3 miles
- Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport 6.6 miles
- Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International 33.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Salta
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Salta
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Salta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.