Thames 1562, Palermo, 1414 Buenos Aires, Argentina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 670 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at L'Hôtel Palermo.
|Suite with Garden View|
Our Hidden Garden is the biggest garden in Palermo Soho. Enjoy it's view while sunbathing by the pool or just sit around surrounded by nature in the heart of the city and breathe.
L'Hôtel Palermo takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Old Palermo 0.1 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 0.1 miles
- Braga Menendez Contemporary Art 0.3 miles
- Armenia Square 0.4 miles
- Palermo Hollywood 0.5 miles
- Palermo Station 0.7 miles
- Plaza Italia Subway Station 0.8 miles
- Palermo Subway Station 0.8 miles
- Plaza Italia Square 0.8 miles
- Carlos Thais Botanical Garden 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hippodrome 1.1 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 1.8 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 2.2 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 2.2 miles
- Corrientes Avenue 2.5 miles
- Colon Theater 2.9 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 3 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 3.4 miles
- Plaza de Mayo Square 3.7 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 4.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercado de Pulgas Market 0.9 miles
- Il Materello Restaurant 0 miles
- Plaza Serrano Market 0.1 miles
- La Cabrera Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Persico Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Supermercado El Sirio Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Lo de Jesus Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Havanna Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- farmacity Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Costanera Rio de la Plata River 2.8 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 2.4 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 16.7 miles
- La Plata Airport 40.5 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Palermo Soho - Plaza Serrano Market
Popular brands like: Nike
Food Areas Nearby
- Botanical Garden Restaurant Lunchroom Food in this area includes: Thai, Lunch, Vegetarian, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose L'Hôtel Palermo
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 670 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: