Hotel Madero Buenos Aires
Rosario Vera Peñaloza 360, Puerto Madero, C1107CLA Buenos Aires, Argentina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1721 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Madero Buenos Aires.
Puerto Madero is an ideal place for all travelers interested in enjoying art, design, architecture and contemporary local cuisine, wines and high quality food. The neighborhood is also safe and highly recommended for families.
Hotel Madero Buenos Aires takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina 0.4 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 0.4 miles
- ARA Presidente Sarmiento Museum Ship 0.4 miles
- San Telmo Antique Market 0.5 miles
- Museo Penitenciario Antonio Ballve 0.5 miles
- Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires 0.6 miles
- Fragata Presidente Sarmiento Museum 0.7 miles
- Casa Rosada Presidential House 0.7 miles
- Dr. C. Argerich Hospital 0.8 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Plaza de Mayo Square 0.8 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 1.2 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 1.5 miles
- Colon Theater 1.6 miles
- Corrientes Avenue 2 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 2.7 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 2.8 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 3.6 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 4.3 miles
- Hippodrome 4.6 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 5.2 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 16.9 miles
- La Plata Airport 36.2 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Cabana Las Lilas Restaurant Restaurant Wine bar Steak house Food in this area includes: Steak, Traditional, Lunch, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Madero Buenos Aires
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 21 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Ironing Service
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that USD 100 per day will be charged as a guarantee.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.