Patios de San Telmo
Chacabuco 752, San Telmo, C1069AAP Buenos Aires, Argentina –
Patios de San Telmo invites travelers of the world to plunge into the metropolis of Buenos Aires from a new perspective. Let yourself be an insider of the culture, the art and the history of Buenos Aires, staying in one of its most beautiful conventillos recycled under the gaze of sustainable architecture and design. Our hotel subtly merges the history of our pluralistic culture, the creative reuse of the physical fabric of the city and its cultural heritage, yielding a level of comfort and sophistication that exceeds our patrons’ highest standards. Patios de San Telmo brings to life a world apart. It is one of terraced patios, spatially rich architecture, and sustainably-restored artisanal floors; it is an avant-garde place full of color and texture. Staying here evokes a journey through the history of the city, recalling her immigrant background, her conventillos and malevos the origin of the Tango.
Patios de San Telmo takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Independencia Subway Station 0.2 miles
- San Telmo Antique Market 0.3 miles
- Museo Penitenciario Antonio Ballve 0.4 miles
- La Manzana de Las Luces 0.4 miles
- Moreno Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires 0.5 miles
- Cabildo 0.6 miles
- Mayo Avenue 0.6 miles
- Piedras Subway Station 0.6 miles
- Peru Subway Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Plaza de Mayo Square 0.6 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 0.7 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 0.9 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 1 miles
- Colon Theater 1.2 miles
- Corrientes Avenue 1.3 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 2.2 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 2.4 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 3.1 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 3.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Market 0 miles
- Gran Parrilla del Plata Restaurant 0.1 miles
- El Refuerzo Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 0.1 miles
- La poesía Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 4.8 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 16.5 miles
- La Plata Airport 36.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- San Telmo Market Market
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Patios de San Telmo
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.