Posada Verde Oliva
Monte Caseros 2223 Coquimbito. Maipú , 5513 Maipú, Argentina –
Double or Twin Room
A 19th Century house carefully reconstructed with all the comforts of a modern hotel. It belonged to one of the first Italian wine-makers, founder of two major wineries. It represents a crucial historical point in the birth of Wine created in Mendoza. We offer Malbec obtained from the local vineyards and our own olive oil, extracted from 130-years old olive trees. Moreover, the hotel has a line of cosmetics based on olive oil, which can be enjoyed as well as the olive-based cleaning amenities and massage treatments. An evening meal is offer to all our guests.
Property surroundings –
- Trapiche Winery 1.1 miles
- Mendoza Winery 1.8 miles
- Lopez Winery 1.9 miles
- Pedro Y Jorge Cecchin Winery 2.4 miles
- Baudron Winery 2.7 miles
- La Rural Winery 2.8 miles
- Adrover Family Winery 3.3 miles
- 900 Winery 3.6 miles
- Navarro Correas Winery 4 miles
- Santa Elena Winery 4.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Mendoza Terminal Bus Station 6.1 miles
- Museo del Pasado Cuyano 6.3 miles
- O'Higgings Park 6.6 miles
- San Francisco Ruins 6.8 miles
- Paseo Alameda 6.9 miles
- Independencia Square 7 miles
- Mercado Central 7 miles
- Zaldivar Clinic 7.8 miles
- Mendoza Yacht Club 7.9 miles
- National University of Cuyo 8.9 miles
- El Plumerillo Airport 9.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Posada Verde Oliva
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Maipú
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Body Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Pool/beach towels
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Parking garage
- Airport drop off (Additional charge)
- Airport pick up (Additional charge)
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 23:30
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
All further adults are charged USD 60 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Posada Verde Oliva accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.