Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse
Mexico 1410, Monserrat, 1097 Buenos Aires, Argentina – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in an antique house, Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guest house offers affordable accommodations in Buenos Aires's historic Montserrat district. The property provides free WiFi access and a variety of leisure facilities.
Guests staying here can choose among a wide range of comfortable rooms, offering private or shared bathrooms. All units are equipped with personal lockers and feature secure card key locks. There is no curfew.
The hostel is equipped with a rooftop terrace with barbecue area. There is a library and a Cable TV section available to all guests.
Sabatico Travelers Hostel is located only 1,650 feet from Independencia Subway Station and 2,950 feet from Avenida de Mayo Subway Station. Mayo Avenue is 0.6 mi away, whereas 9 de Julio Avenue is 1,650 feet from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Buenos Aires, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are sheets and towels included?Bed sheets and a extra blanket are included in all of the rooms. Towels are only included in the private rooms. But you can rent a towel for a extra cost.Answered on 9 October 2019
- Is it quiet at night?Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse is located on a quiet street, which allows you to combine the best location with a peaceful atmosphere.Answered on 9 October 2019
- Do you have planned events or activities?Yes we do have dayly activities like our empanada night (learn how to make the tipical argentinian dish). a always fun ping pong tournament or an arge..Answered on 9 October 2019
- Hi, if I pay cash in argentinian pesos will you use the oficial exchange rate?yes. plus taxAnswered on 7 December 2022
- Hallo, my name is Evita and I would like to ask if double room with balcony for 522 Euros (advertised on Booking . com) - does it has its own private..bathroom is sharedAnswered on 18 March 2022
- Still looking?
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 80 years old
Pets are not allowed.
Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse
Check-in at Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Bar crawls
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Bike tours
Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse is 0.9 miles from the center of Buenos Aires.
The prices at Sabatico Travelers Hostel & Guesthouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.