Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
San Martin 1225, Retiro, 1004 Buenos Aires, Argentina –
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires
Located in the heart of the city, Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center is a landmark for international travelers. Work out, reenergize or just relax while enjoying the largest spa in Buenos Aires, two swimming pools and two tennis courts.
Area Info –
- Torre de los Ingleses 0.1 miles
- Plaza San Martin Square 0.2 miles
- Retiro Station 0.3 miles
- Ruth Benzacar Gallery 0.3 miles
- Palacio San Martín 0.3 miles
- Centro Naval 0.4 miles
- Galerias Pacifico 0.5 miles
- Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco 0.5 miles
- Austral University 0.6 miles
- Zubaran Gallery 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Florida Pedestrian Street 0.8 miles
- Colon Theater 0.8 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 0.9 miles
- Plaza de Mayo Square 1.1 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 1.2 miles
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 1.3 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 1.4 miles
- Corrientes Avenue 1.4 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 2.1 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 3.3 miles
- Rio de La Plata River 0.5 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 3.6 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 18 miles
- La Plata Airport 37.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in public areas and costs USD 17 per 24 hours.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 17 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that, in accordance with CABA's laws, guests under 17-years-old that are accompanied by their parents must all present their ID's, passports or marriage certificate at the front desk. In the case under-aged guests are accompanied by a legal guardian, he/she must present the correct certification, plus both's IDs or passports at the front desk. In the case under aged guests are accompanied by an authorized tutor, he/she must present a valid certificate issued by the minor's parents, plus both's IDs or passports.