Sheraton Iguazu Resort & SPA
Parque Nacional Iguazú S/N, 3370 Puerto Iguazú, Argentina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 717 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Sheraton Iguazu Resort & SPA.
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Iguazu Resort & SPA
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Puerto Iguazú
With a perfect location in the Iguazu National Park and next to Iguazu Falls, our resort of 176 guestrooms offer the best facilities and confort to an incredible getaway.
Sheraton Iguazu Resort & SPA takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Iguaçu Waterfalls 0.5 miles
- Iguaçu National Park 0.6 miles
- National Park of Iguazu Falls 0.6 miles
- Iguazu Falls 1.1 miles
- Garganta del Diablo 1.2 miles
- Iguazu national Park Entrance 1.4 miles
- Canoas Port 2.3 miles
- Bird Park 3.2 miles
- Entrance of Iguaçu National Park 5 miles
- Birds Park 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Park of Birds 5.1 miles
- Imagenes de la Selva museum 7.4 miles
- Guira Oga Zoo 7.7 miles
- La Aripuca 8.2 miles
- Shopping Mall 8.7 miles
- Iguazu Casino 9 miles
- Duty Free Shop Puerto Iguazu 9.1 miles
- Orchid Area 10.4 miles
- Selva Viva Park 10.5 miles
- Three Borders Landmark 10.8 miles
- Cataratas del Iguazu Airport 4 miles
- Foz do Iguacu Airport 6.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Garganta del Diablo
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Wired internet is available in all areas and costs USD 15 per 24 hours.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 12:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 78.65 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
This entrance fee is not included in the hotel room rate and it has to be paid in cash in Argentine Pesos.
Please note that the outdoor swimming pool will remain closed from June 1st to June 20th, due to renovations.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.