Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Tango de Mayo Hotel
Av. de Mayo 1396, Monserrat, 1085 Buenos Aires, Argentina – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1410 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Buenos Aires – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Tango de Mayo Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Tango de Mayo Hotel is located in the heart of the well-known Mayo Avenue, only 1,000 feet from 9 de Julio Avenue and 2,650 feet from The Obelisk of Buenos Aires. Set in a refurbished historical building from 1910s, the property features Art Nouveau inspirations characterized by large glass surfaces, symmetrical styles and Parisian metal pilasters. The hotel offers free WiFi access and a daily breakfast.
Each room features a unique style, handmade fittings and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. All of them include a 42” LED cable TV, a safety deposit box and private bathroom facilities completed with free toiletries.
Tango de Mayo Hotel offers 24-hour front desk assistance, room service and luggage storage. The hotel´s restaurant “Zorzal” provides breakfast, lunch and dinner meals. Guests can also enjoy a fitness area and an on site bar with views of the city. Meeting facilities are available for an additional cost.
Tango de Mayo Hotel is 4.3 mi from Aeroparque Jorge Newbery. Airport shuttles can be arranged for an additional cost.
This is our guests' favorite part of Buenos Aires, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Tango de Mayo Hotel
- Hi how far is this hotel from the metro ? It only includes breakfast right?Hello there! Right across the street you will find a subway station. The rate includes Wifi and Breakfast. We remain at your disposal, Tango de Mayo...Answered on August 7, 2022
- Hi.If quoted a bill in US$ on booking? Do you use the official rate (Banco Nacion) on that day to calculate bills or how is the bill fully calculated?...Thank you for your message. Yes, our rates are expressed in U$D american dollars payable at the official sale rate banco Nacion at check out day.Answered on July 13, 2022
- Hi, I have 2 adults and 2 children (7 and 9 years old), can I book one superior double room with one extra bed? Gracias.Yes, the superior room with an extra bed will be fine. We remain at your entire disposal. Regards,Answered on March 17, 2022
- Hello, do you offer early check in? I am happy to pay extra. Also, do the rooms have hair dryers and safes? Thank you.The check-in time is at 2:00 p.m. If you would like to secure your arrival, we recommend you book the night before.Answered on July 15, 2022
- Hi, can you store my luggage for 2 weeks after checkout? I'll travel to Patagonia and will return to stay for another 2 nights. Total stay is 4 nights...Thank you for your message. Yes, of course, we could store your luggage till your return.Answered on July 5, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$35 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$35 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Tango de Mayo Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for non Argentinian residents, a local tax "Visit Buenos Aires" of 1 USD, per person, per day, is not included on the fee. It applies to all guests with 12 years old or more. Please contact the property for further information.
Please inform Tango de Mayo Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Tango de Mayo Hotel
Room options at Tango de Mayo Hotel include:
Tango de Mayo Hotel is 2,600 feet from the center of Buenos Aires.
Check-in at Tango de Mayo Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Tango de Mayo Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Tango de Mayo Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
Tango de Mayo Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Tango de Mayo Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Tango de Mayo Hotel by:
- Bus 2h