Alpine Club By Diamond Resorts
Alpineweg 142, Rohrmoos, 8971 Schladming, Austria –
One-Bedroom Apartment - Signature
Two-Bedroom Apartment - Signature
Studio - Signature
Studio - Basic
One-Bedroom Apartment - Basic
Two-Bedroom Apartment - Basic
Overlooking the charming town of Schladming, the Alpine Club is a superb place to visit at any time of the year. Built in traditional Alpine style, it features a spa centre with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool and small fitness room.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Rohrmoos I 0.3 miles
- Planai West 0.3 miles
- Golden Jet 0.3 miles
- Schladming Train Station 0.5 miles
- Moserbodenlift 0.5 miles
- Planai 1 0.7 miles
- Planai Bahn 0.7 miles
- Hopsilift 1 miles
- 3er Sesselbahn 1.1 miles
- SunJet 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Klanglift 2.7 miles
- Bergkristall Lift 3 miles
- Reiteralmbahn 3.1 miles
- Reiteralm Silver Jet 3.9 miles
- Hauser Kaibling 5 miles
- Adler Lift II 5.1 miles
- Dachstein Gletscherbahn 5.3 miles
- Roßfeldlift 7.9 miles
- Laerchberglift 8.1 miles
- Galsterbergalm 8.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Billa Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen Ski lift 1.9 miles
- W. A. Mozart Airport 42.5 miles
- Klagenfurt Airport 59.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Game Room
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski Storage (additional charge)
- Ping-pong (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Buffet-style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 5.95 per 24 hours.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Currency Exchange
- Safe (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Entertainment Staff
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Alpine Club By Diamond Resorts accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the stated WiFi price is a minimum charge for 2 devices. Charges vary according on room type.
Please provide a printed copy of your booking confirmation on arrival.
Please note that the security deposit must be paid with a valid debit or credit card. Please note that cash is not accepted.
Late check-outs may be possible subject to availability and a fee.
Requests for wheelchair accessible accommodation must be confirmed by the resort in advance.
Children of all ages are included in the maximum occupancy of the apartments.
Sofa beds are not made up on arrival; please contact the property directly to arrange this in advance.
Apartments are not cleaned on a daily basis. The number of cleaning services depends on the length of stay. Extra cleaning services are available for an additional fee.
Only hotel guests are permitted on the premises and to use the hotel facilities.
Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that groups, such as hen and stag parties, are not allowed. These types of parties will not be able to check-in and will not receive a refund. The resort reserves the right to evict guests or groups whose anti-social behavior affects the family-friendly atmosphere of the resort.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Please be aware of the following closing periods:
- The leisure centre is closed for maintenance from 10 to 18 November 2017
- The restaurant and mini-shop are closed from 05 (after breakfast) to 21 November 2017
- The restaurant and mini-shop are closed from 08 (after breakfast) to 15 April 2018
- Apartment refurbishments take place from 07 April to 29 June 2018
- The leisure centre is closed for refurbishment from 21 April to 04 May 2018
- The children’s playground is closed from 09 to 21 May 2018
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 117.86USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.