Stay in the heart of Salzburg – Excellent location – show map
The Boutiquehotel am Dom is in the heart of Salzburg's pedestrian area. The Residence Palace, the Festival Hall, Getreidegasse, the Hohensalzburg Fortress and all other sights are in the immediate vicinity.
Every morning, a breakfast buffet is served at the breakfast area in the hotel bar.
The modern rooms feature tasteful, Italian-style furniture, cable TV and air conditioning. The private bathrooms have hairdryers.
A parking garage is just under a quarter of a mile from Boutiquehotel am Dom. Access to the hotel by car is possible at any time.
This is our guests' favorite part of Salzburg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
- When xmas markets will be open this year?Dear Madam / Sir, yes the xmas markets will be opened this year. We wish you a merry christmas and happy new year 2022! Kind regards from Salzburg Med..Answered on 17 December 2021
- Hello! I would like to book one Superior Double Room Plus for one night on July, 27 for 1 adult and 2 kids (17 and 14). Is there sofa bed in the room?..Dear Madam / Sir, Thank you for your request. Unfortunately we are fully booked at your requested time. Kind regards from Salzburg Medhat Saima Bouti..Answered on 21 July 2022
- Hello, do you have Vegan and Raw Vegan options at your breakfast ?good morning :) yes we do have vegan and raw vegan options for at our breakfastbuffet ! hope it helpd kind regards BrittaAnswered on 7 September 2022
- Hi! Under current COVID measures is it possible to stay from 17/12/2021-20/12/2021? Xmas markets and restaurants will be open these days? Thanksyes you can sray from 17.12.21 - 20.12.21, and the Restaurants'll be opend.Answered on 10 December 2021
- How is with parking? Can you send me address?You can park your car in the nearby Altstadt parking B. (Please enter “Hildmannplatz” into your navigation device (GPS)! and walk from there (exit to ..Answered on 30 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Parking garage
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Boutiquehotel am Dom accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that road access is limited, as the hotel is set in a pedestrian area. To receive the access code, guests arriving by car are kindly requested to contact the hotel prior to arrival. The hotel access is possible at any time, but from 11 am with hotel code (either directly via the intercom at Mozart Square, or by calling us in advance). Sunday and public holidays the hotel code is required throughout the day.
Please note that the parking area is located approximately 1,150 feet away from the Hotel am Dom.
Please note that payment by credit card is only possible for amounts of more than EUR 300.
Smoking in the rooms or hotel area is prohibited against a fine of EUR 300.
License number: 50101-000140-2020
FAQs about Boutiquehotel am Dom
The prices at Boutiquehotel am Dom may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Boutiquehotel am Dom is 650 feet from the center of Salzburg.
Guests staying at Boutiquehotel am Dom can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Boutiquehotel am Dom is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Boutiquehotel am Dom include:
Boutiquehotel am Dom offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):