Hotel Allegro Wien
Matzleinsdorfer Platz 1, 05. Margareten, 1050 Vienna, Austria – Good location – show map – Subway Access
This eco-friendly 3-star hotel is directly opposite the Matzleinsdorfer Platz Train Station and Tram Stop, just a 10-minute tram ride from the State Opera. Free WiFi is available in the entire Hotel Allegro Wien.
The elegant and soundproofed rooms offer a bright décor and come with a flat-screen cable TV, a work desk, and a bathroom with shower or bath and a hairdryer.
Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks at the bar in the lobby.
A number of underground tram lines leaving from Matzleinsdorfer Platz directly opposite the hotel take you straight to the center in only 8 minutes. The hotel uses green electricity.
Guests also have direct access to the train network, offering connections to sights such as the Prater Amusement Park, while a taxi rank is right next to the hotel.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, can you arrange return airport shuttle and how much it costs ? With regards,Greetings from Allegro Hotel. Yes of course we can arrange this for you. Please come and see us at reception and we would be happy to arrange this for..Answered on 12 December 2019
- Dear hotel staff, I would like to book a room in your hotel, however Embassy requires a sealed and signed letter from the hotel to confirm a reserva..Dear Guest, in case of a visa confirmation the booking must be fully prepaid and the amount is not refundable in case of cancellation. Best regards, C..Answered on 14 November 2019
- Dou you have smoking areas inside of the hotel ?Hello, Sorry we are a No Smoking Hotel. Please go outside the hotel to smoke. Best regards, Hotel AllegroAnswered on 21 August 2022
- Hi, is there a safe alternative for the 30 EUR parking in the case of a motorcycle?Yes, there are some other Parking places where you can park for that. Like Spar parking garage or Apoca Weiedner Haupstrasse near our Hotel. Best rega..Answered on 5 August 2022
- My flight lands on Sunday at 21.30, can I check in at 23.00 or so?Dear Guest, Yes, a late check in is possible. Looking forward to welcoming you! Best regards, Your Hotel AllegroAnswered on 20 September 2021
- Still looking?
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card Hotel Allegro Wien accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hotel Allegro Wien of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Allegro Wien
Guests staying at Hotel Allegro Wien can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Allegro Wien is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Allegro Wien offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Hotel Allegro Wien include:
The prices at Hotel Allegro Wien may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Allegro Wien is 2.1 miles from the center of Vienna.