Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck
Rennweg 12A, Innenstadt, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 2207 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck.
6 Reasons to Choose Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Innsbruck
It’s impossible to imagine a more impressive backdrop then the Alps surrounding Innsbruck. And the view from our panorama suite proves the point. The beautiful location in the heart of Innsbruck's exclusive "Saggen" residential area, the magnificent view over the mountains, the fresh air, the exclusive design in all rooms and suites, the spacious spa area, the international flair in the restaurant and the bar and the excellent all-round service: all that and much more makes the Hotel Congress a truly special place to stay.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hungerburgbahn 0 miles
- New Hungerburgbahn 0.3 miles
- Cathedral of St. James 0.4 miles
- Innsbruck Imperial Palace 0.4 miles
- Innsbruck State Theater 0.4 miles
- Court Church with Silver Chapel 0.4 miles
- Innsbruck Alpen Zoo 0.4 miles
- Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum 0.5 miles
- Innsbruck Christmas Market 0.5 miles
- Golden Roof 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- State Museum of Tyrol - Ferdinandeum 0.5 miles
- Innsbruck Central Station 0.8 miles
- Bergisel Ski Jump 1.8 miles
- Ambras Castle 2.1 miles
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds 9.6 miles
- Golfpark Mieminger Plateau 19.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Stiftskeller Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Bauernmarkt am Wiltener Platzl Market 1.2 miles
- Löwenhaus Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Pavillion Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Patscherkofel Mountain 5 miles
- Inn River 0.1 miles
- Nordkettenbahn Ski lift 0.1 miles
- Nordkette Mountain 0.1 miles
- Kranebitten Airport 2.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Classes
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Racquetball Off-site
- Bowling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 12 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 45 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 15 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Austria Trend Hotel Congress Innsbruck accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.