Fasangasse 18, 03. Landstraße, 1030 Vienna, Austria –
Studio Apartment (1 Adult)
Studio Apartment (2 Adults)
One-Bedroom Apartment (3-4 Adults)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (5-6 Adults)
Large Two-Bedroom Apartment (7-8 Adults)
Our hotel is situated in fully renovated Altbau (old construction) buildings from the late 1800's. The buildings are the epitome of Viennese charm and way of life. We are a family-owned business, and strive to give our guests the Viennese experience. Our apartments are situated within walking distance to the city center, and are well connected with public transport. The 71 tram will take you to the opera in about 7 minutes, the O tram to Stadtpark in 7 minutes, and the U-3 metro line to Stephansplatz in about 15 minutes. You can reach us directly from the airport with the S-7 local train in about 30 minutes. Our hotel is know for its long-serving friendly and helpful staff. The general layout from our studio to 2-bedroom apartments includes: a complete kitchen, including a dishwasher; a bathroom, including a washing machine; a separate toilet room; Sattelite TV and Free WiFi. Experience the flair and charm of Old Vienna!
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Belvedere Palace 0.2 miles
- Rennweg Train Station 0.2 miles
- Austrian Gallery Belvedere 0.3 miles
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral of St. Nicholas 0.3 miles
- Museum of Military History 0.6 miles
- Schwarzenbergplatz 0.7 miles
- Vienna Main Railway Station 0.7 miles
- Akademietheater 0.7 miles
- Konzerthaus 0.7 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Stadtpark Metro Stop 0.8 miles
- Stadtpark 0.9 miles
- Vienna State Opera 1.1 miles
- Albertina Museum 1.1 miles
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 1.3 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 1.3 miles
- Graben 1.3 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 1.9 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 4.1 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 4.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Viki\'s Pub Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Billa Supermarket 0 miles
- Hofer (Aldi) Supermarket 0 miles
- Vegetasia Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Salm Bräu Restaurant 0.4 miles
- BiBim Korean Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service (Additional charge)
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
01:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bankcard Belvedere Appartements accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance. Contact details are stated in the booking confirmation. Opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 14:00 to 18:00.
Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Fasangasse 18, 1030 Wien.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Belvedere Appartements in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of EUR 50 is required upon arrival. That's about 44.17GBP. This deposit is fully refundable upon check out as long as there has been no damage to the property.