Rupertgasse 15, Schallmoos, 5020 Salzburg, Austria –
The "Bergland" was built in 1964 by well-known architect Ceconi. We run the Hotel in fourth Generation with love for art and design - a bit like a modern city Hotel, a bit lite an "art shop", a bit like "at home".
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- St. Sebastian's Church 0.4 miles
- Kapuzinerberg & Capuchin Monastery 0.5 miles
- Salzburg Baroque Museum 0.5 miles
- Salzburg Central Station 0.5 miles
- Mozarteum 0.5 miles
- Mirabell Palace 0.6 miles
- Mozart's Residence 0.6 miles
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre 0.6 miles
- Mozart's Birthplace 0.7 miles
- Salzburg Christmas Market 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Getreidegasse 0.8 miles
- Salzburg Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Festival Hall Salzburg 0.9 miles
- Hohensalzburg Fortress 0.9 miles
- Europark 2.2 miles
- Red Bull Arena 2.6 miles
- Klessheim Castle 3.9 miles
- Rupertus Thermae 9.8 miles
- Max Aicher Arena 14.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Die Weisse & Kastner\'s Restaurant 0 miles
- Das Fuxn Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Billa-Supermarkt Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Jigger-Bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Urban Keller Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Eurospar Market 0.2 miles
- Mercure Market 0.2 miles
- Fussgängerzone / pedestria area/viele Cafes Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- BAKI-Pescheria Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Spar-Supermarkt Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Interspar Market 0.3 miles
- DM-Markt Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Mattsee Lake 12.4 miles
- Kapuzinerberg Mountain 0 miles
- Salzach River 0.4 miles
- W. A. Mozart Airport 2.9 miles
- Blue Danube Airport 60.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Bergland Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Solarium (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Cooking Class (additional charge)
- Temporary Art Galleries
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 8 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Adults Only
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
This hotel does not accommodate children.
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Bergland Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Breakfast can be booked on arrival.
Please note that parking is only possible for cars. It is not possible to park buses or vans. Please contact the property for detailed information if you need a parking space for a bus or a van (a public parking garage is available a 5-minute walk from the hotel).