Schikanedergasse 4, 04. Wieden, 1040 Vienna, Austria – Great location - show map
Economy Single Room
Double or Twin Room
Economy Double or Twin Room
Apartment (2 Adults)
Apartment (3 Adults)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
You wanted to know what is special about our hotel? Find it out! Already when coming up the stairs you see the amazing art deco elevator - one of the last ones of its kind however with new technology! Our multilingual receptionists are kown for giving the best suggestions for every guest. Our hotel was bulit in 1904 by the famous architects Arthur Baron and Oscar Neumann together with the adjoining building which houses today the trendy Schikaneder - a cinema and bar. Schikaneder was the author of Mozarts most famous Opera "Magic Flute" (Zauberflöte) which was first staged at the Theater an der Wien - 5 minutes from the hotel. So we often host famous opera singers and other artists.
Carlton Opera takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Naschmarkt 0.1 miles
- Theater an der Wien 0.2 miles
- Vienna University of Technology 0.2 miles
- Kettenbrückengasse Metro Stop 0.2 miles
- Secession 0.3 miles
- Taubstummengasse Metro Stop 0.3 miles
- Christmas Market Karlsplatz 0.4 miles
- Karlskirche 0.4 miles
- Karlsplatz Metro Stop 0.4 miles
- Museumsquartier Metro Stop 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vienna State Opera 0.5 miles
- Albertina Museum 0.5 miles
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 0.8 miles
- Graben 0.8 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 0.9 miles
- Belvedere Palace 0.9 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 0.9 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 2.7 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 3.2 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 5.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Freiwild Restaurant 0 miles
- Point of Sale Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Billa Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Naschmarkt Market 0.1 miles
- River 0.6 miles
- Schwechat Airport 10.5 miles
- M R Stefanik Airport 38.5 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- MQ Museumsquartier Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Naschmarkt Market Food in this area includes: Street food, Organic, Food sampling, Italian, Breakfast, Chinese, Thai
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Carlton Opera
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vienna
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.