Stay in the heart of Vienna – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Combining exclusive design with modern Viennese art, this 4-star boutique hotel is located right on the Mariahilfer Straße shopping street and directly opposite the Museum Quarter. A sauna and steam bath can be used free of charge. Free WiFi is available.
Decorated with original works by contemporary artists, Hotel Das Tyrol’s rooms feature interior design elements created by well-known Viennese designers such as Wittmann, Backhausen and Thonet.
The spacious, air-conditioning rooms include a Nespresso tea and coffee maker, a mini-bar, satellite TV, and a bathroom with bathrobes and slippers.
Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol serves a Viennese a la carte breakfast with Prosseco every morning.
The Neubaugasse Underground Station (line U3) can be reached in a 7-minute walk. St.Stephen’s Cathedral can be reached by underground in 5 minutes.
A 5-minute stroll takes guests to the Ringstraße boulevard and the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- 1. do you have a restaurant serving dinner ? 2. do you have rooms with separate 'walk-in' shower, not over bath ?Unfortunately our hotel hasn´t got a restaurant. We only serve breakfast in the hotel. There are however many nice restaurants within a few minutes ..Answered on December 29, 2019
- My husband finds it hard to walk up stairs, do you have a lift ?Thank you for your question! We do have a small lift in our hotel to access our five floors. However, plase be informed that there are three steps at ..Answered on February 27, 2020
- I need to do some work during my visit to Vienna. So any of the rooms have a proper desk I can use to take video calls, and if so, which ones?Dear Guest, thank you for your interest. Our Studio is 30qm & Deluxe categorie rooms are 25qm big . Both Rooms are furnished well and with couch and ..Answered on April 30, 2022
- hey, do yiu have smooking rooms ? thank youHello! Smoking is prohibited in the entire hotel. In our studio rooms with balcony, smoking is permitted on the balcony.Answered on September 15, 2022
- Hi! Which room do I book to get the balcony ?Dear Guest! Thank you for your request. Some of our Studios are equiped with balconys. We will do our best to get you one of those with a balcony but..Answered on October 31, 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol
Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol is 0.9 miles from the center of Vienna.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol by:
- Train 27min
Room options at Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol include:
Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Bicycle rental
- Head massage
- Steam room
- Neck massage
- Spa facilities
- Full-body massage
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Back massage
- Hand massage
- Foot massage
The prices at Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte