Stay in the heart of Salzburg – Excellent location – show map
This guest house in the center of Salzburg is set in a Baroque building next to the historic Trinity Church, a 5-minute walk from Mirabell Palace and Gardens. The simply furnished rooms all have an private bathroom, and free WiFi is available in the entire building.
The lounge at the Priesterseminar Gästehaus includes a TV, a kitchenette, an internet terminal, and a washing machine and dryer. Vending machines for drinks and snacks also are available.
Salzburg’s Old Town is a 10-minute walk from Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg.
This is our guests' favorite part of Salzburg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- If I arrive in Salzburg earlier than expected is it possible to leave my luggages so I can start going around while waiting for check-in time?Yes, that is no problem.Answered on February 4, 2020
- How late in evening can one check-in?Rezeption is open from 7:30am - 14pm (break between 12:00 - 12:30pm) if you want to check-in after you can get the code for keybox.Answered on January 19, 2021
- How far away is the bus station?From the Salzburg Süd Bus Station 20 Minutes, From the Main Train Station 10 Minutes, Infront of our House is a Bus Stop, there you can go to all directions.Answered on December 20, 2019
- Hello, I would like to do home office in the hotel for 2 days, is the wifi good enough for this? Thank you!Dear Guest, yes, our wifi is goog enough for home office. With kind regards Reception GuesthouseAnswered on April 6, 2022
- Hello, do you have secure parking for 3 quiet motorcycles for one night, September 12th 2020.Unfortunately we do not.Answered on January 27, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform the property in advance if you arrive outside reception opening hours to receive instructions about late check-in. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation. Our reception times have been changed to 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg
Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg is 1,150 feet from the center of Salzburg.
Guests staying at Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg by:
- Taxi 20min
- Bus 25min
Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg include:
Check-in at Gästehaus im Priesterseminar Salzburg is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.