Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Homestay Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich
Siebenhirten, Am Gassl 18, 2130 Siebenhirten, Austria – Great location - show map
MAMUZ Schloss Asparn2.6 miles
Hermann Nitsch Museum im MZM2.7 miles
Wilfersdorf Palace5.1 miles
Ernstbrunn Wildlife Park & Wolf Science Center9.8 miles
Laa Thermal Spa10.4 miles
Restaurant Siebenhirtnerhof0 miles
Mountain Buschberg13.7 miles
River march18.6 miles
River Donau24.9 miles
Vienna International Airport33.8 miles
Brno-Turany Airport38.4 miles
Bratislava Airport42.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
This property only accepts cash payments.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
FAQs about Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich
From the nearest airport, you can get to Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich by:
- Taxi 8min
- Car 15min
Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Water park
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback riding
- Bar crawls
- Open-air bath
- Walking tours
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Bike tours
Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich is 500 feet from the center of Siebenhirten.
The prices at Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich is from 5:00 PM, and check-out is until 9:00 AM.
Yes, Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Gästehaus Weinviertel - Niederösterreich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: