BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 6, Innenstadt, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1339 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
A wide range of Tyrolean specialties as well as international cuisine are served in the Restaurant of the Best Western Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck.
The Imperial Palace and the Hofkirche church are reachable within a 5-minute walk of the property. A public garage is a 2-minute walk away and tickets are sold at the front desk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Innsbruck, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 30, 2002
Hotel chain/brand: Best Western Plus
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, I am interested to book a room at your hotel and I wanted to ask, is there a charge for a small dog (3kg)? Best, Georgios KontokotsiosDear Mr. Kontokotsios, thank you for your message and interest in our traditional Hotel Goldener Adler in the heart of Innsbruck's old town. The surch..Answered on 7 September 2020
- Where to park the car? BrTo PArk the car you can use the Altstadt Garage. The adress is Innrain 4 6020 Innsbruck. We have a special rate with themAnswered on 13 September 2021
- Hello, Does the hotel have connecting rooms when traveling with children (we need 2 rooms). Thank you, Fam. KönigYes we have but just 4 rooms in total. Please write us directy an mail with the dates then we can send you an offer.Answered on 22 July 2020
- We are staying with you for two separate nights - 2-weeks apart. Would it be possible to store a bag with you for that 2 weeks? Thanks, KateYes, not a problem. We offer this service to our guests free of charge.Answered on 7 August 2022
- hello,I got first vaccinated 5days ago,which test do you need for check in?To check in you either need a self test a antigen test or a PCR test.Answered on 25 August 2021
- Still looking?
- Goldener Adler
- CuisineAustrian • Local • International
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck is located in the pedestrian area. You can drive up to the accommodations loading zone located close to the hotel in order to unload the luggage. The parking garage is located directly in front of the entrance to the old town. It is called Altstadtgarage and is located at the address, Innrain 4.
Please note that construction work is going on nearby and some rooms may be affected by noise during daytime.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck
Room options at BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck include:
Check-in at BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Movie nights
- Horseback riding
Guests staying at BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck has 1 restaurant:
- Goldener Adler
BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck is 800 feet from the center of Innsbruck.
The prices at BEST WESTERN Plus Hotel Goldener Adler Innsbruck may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.