You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostel Marmota! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The quietly located Hostel Marmota on the outskirts of Innsbruck is 1.9 mi from the city center and 1,650 feet from Ambras Castle. It offers free WiFi in the entire building and features a garden with a terrace and barbecue facilities.
The simply furnished rooms at the Marmota Hostel feature a private bathroom and toilet. Guests can use a common room, a free luggage store and Ski & Snowboard storage. Public parking is available on site (at an extra charge from 09:00 to 19:00, during weekends and holidays, they are free, as well). The nearest restaurant and grocery store are 1,300 feet away. Tivoli Stadium is 0.6 mi away.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How to reach hostel with public transport?From the main railway station you can take bus number 3 (direction Amras). You need to get off on Phillipine Welser Strasse and then it is only 3 minu..Answered on November 25, 2019
- Is it quiet at night?Yes, it is quiet at night.Answered on September 5, 2019
- Hi, Do you have parking?Hello! Yes, we have a parking. It costs 7 euros/day.Answered on August 26, 2022
- Hi is there a luggage room to keep before check in time? thanksHi! Yes, we have luggage room and you can use it as as you wish, for free :)Answered on September 16, 2021
- Can I get an early check in?Hello! You can check-in anytime, but the rooms are ready at around 2pm (we have to clean them after the previous guests). We have luggage room so you ..Answered on January 11, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 14 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hostel Marmota accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hostel Marmota
Hostel Marmota offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bicycle rental
Hostel Marmota is 1.6 miles from the center of Innsbruck.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostel Marmota by:
- Bus 30min
The prices at Hostel Marmota may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hostel Marmota can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hostel Marmota is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.