Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen
Wiedner Gürtel 14, 04. Wieden, 1040 Vienna, Austria – Great location - show map – Subway Access
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Vienna's traditional embassy district, the Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen is an elegant and comfortable 4-star hotel in the immediate vicinity of Belvedere Palace. It is located opposite Vienna's Main Train Station and the Bahnhofs-City Shopping Mall, and only a few minutes away from the center by public transport.
Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Novum Prinz Eugen Hotel features a cozy lobby bar and a conference room with natural daylight.
A train station and a tram stop are directly opposite Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen. By tram (line D) you can reach the State Opera and the Kärntner Straße (shopping street) in about 10 minutes. The Hauptbahnhof Underground Station (line U1) is a 5-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How much is the laundry service? Thanks.it depends on the type of clothes, every peace has a different price.Answered on 12 January 2020
- Do you provide gluten free options for breakfastWe do have gluten free bread for breakfast.Answered on 2 February 2020
- Hello, could you recommend a nice restaurant within walking distance from the hotel that we could book a birthday dinner at please? ThanksThere is a new restaurant in out area! The name is "Stöckl im Park" - it is located in the Belvedere area, just 800 meters from the hotel!Answered on 22 February 2020
- Is there a microwave in the room? is there a self service laundry in the premises or within walking distance?There is unfortunately no microwave in the room, but if you will need one, we do have in the back office, just please ask at the reception. we also do..Answered on 26 October 2019
- I need hot water to make my own tea. How can I get at your hotel? As I see there is no electric kettel in the roomDear Guest, we have an electric kettel at the bar for you.Answered on 19 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen
Room options at Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen include:
Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen is 1.5 miles from the center of Vienna.
The prices at Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Novum Hotel Prinz Eugen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):