Johannesgasse 28, 03. Landstraße, 1030 Vienna, Austria –
Classic Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite with Club Lounge Access
Executive Suite with Club Lounge Access
Club Double or Twin Room with Club Lounge Access
Studio Suite with Club Lounge Access
6 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Wien
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vienna
The InterContinental Wien is considered the modern classic among the hotels in Vienna. It opened in 1964 as Vienna’s first international hotel and has since then been a landmark in the city. Throughout the decades, the hotel has retained its reputation as a trendsetter and place to meet. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay. TIP: The hotel’s Intermezzo Bar – one of the first Bars in Vienna – is the perfect place to end the day in a relaxed, stylish atmosphere, with a choice of over 150 whiskies, great cocktails, live music and bar food until 2am.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Stadtpark Metro Stop 0.1 miles
- Kursalon Wien 0.1 miles
- Konzerthaus 0.1 miles
- Akademietheater 0.2 miles
- Stadtpark 0.2 miles
- Schwarzenbergplatz 0.2 miles
- Ronacher Musical Theatre 0.3 miles
- House of Music 0.3 miles
- Musikverein 0.3 miles
- Wien Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vienna State Opera 0.5 miles
- Albertina Museum 0.5 miles
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 0.5 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Graben 0.6 miles
- Belvedere Palace 0.7 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 1.1 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 1.9 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 3.9 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 4.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Steirereck Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Meierei im Stadtpark Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- The Mall Supermarket 0.4 miles
- The Mall Market 0.4 miles
- Danube River 1.9 miles
- Schwechat Airport 10.1 miles
- M R Stefanik Airport 37.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: French, Austrian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 8 per hour.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 18 per 24 hours.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Wien accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.