Featuring a bar, terrace and views of mountain, Montagu Hostel is located in Innsbruck, 1,000 feet from Golden Roof. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodations provides evening entertainment and luggage storage space.
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. At Montagu Hostel each room has a wardrobe and a shared bathroom.
You can play darts at the accommodations.
Imperial Palace Innsbruck is 2.1 mi from Montagu Hostel, while State Museum of Tyrol - Ferdinandeum is 2.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Innsbruck Airport, 2.5 mi from the hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Innsbruck, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, would it be possible to check in after 9pm (Our train would arrive at approx. half 9). Thank you!Yes, that's possible :)Answered on March 11, 2020
- Hi, I am travelling by bicycle so do you have a secure place that I can lock my bike overnight? Thank you!Hey, yes we have a secure place for you to store your bicycle. Yours, Montagu TeamAnswered on September 16, 2022
- Hello, do i need to produce a negative PCR test result during check in? If yes, how many days before do i need to take the PCR test?No, right now you do not need any proof. best regards Montagu TeamAnswered on July 22, 2022
- How far is the hostel from Innsbruck hbf train station? Thank you.About 1,3km/ 20 min (walking)Answered on June 5, 2022
- Hi! We are considering staying at your hostel in September for a couple of nights and we have planned to go for a 6 day hut to hut hiking trip in betw..Hey there, yes, that would be possible. We are looking forward to welcome you soon, best, Te & Montagu HostelAnswered on May 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Montagu Bed & Beers
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Montagu Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Thu, Jan 06, 2022 until Sun, Jan 09, 2022
FAQs about Montagu Hostel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Montagu Hostel by:
- Bus 8min
Montagu Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Live music/Performance
Check-in at Montagu Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Montagu Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Montagu Hostel has 1 restaurant:
- Montagu Bed & Beers
Montagu Hostel is 1,300 feet from the center of Innsbruck.