Grüne Gasse 2, Lend, 8020 Graz, Austria – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lendhotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lendhotel is set in Graz, 0.6 miles from Graz Clock Tower. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant offering a variety of Smørrebrød, the classic dish from Denmark.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The front desk is served 24 hours a day. Paid private parking is available on site.
Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling. Graz Town Hall is 0.7 miles from Lendhotel, while Casino Graz is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Graz Airport, 5.6 miles from Lendhotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Graz, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Lendhotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 3 Feb 2017.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, is parking free? or can you reserve a parking spotA parking space in the parking house opposite the hotel costs 15.- euros per day (an entry ticket must be obtained from the hotel reception before driving in). There are enough spaces but it's always good for us to know who needs one.Answered on 18 July 2022
- Hi, is electric vehicle charging available at the hotel? If so, what is the price of charging? Thanks!Dear guest, there is the possibility of charging e-vehicles in the garage. The cost for the garage is EUR 15,00, the cost for the charging another EUR 15,00 - amounting to a total of EUR 30,00 /24h You are Welcome!Answered on 17 July 2022
- Hallo, habt ihr Beistellbetten für Kinder < 1 Jahr? DankeWir haben Gitterbetten für Kinder <1 Jahr und sie sind kostenfrei.Answered on 24 August 2021
- Does room have teamaking facilitiesDear guest, you can borrow at the reception a water boiler and make a tea at your room!Answered on 2 March 2020
- Hello, there are 3 of us traveling from Ukraine with a samoyed dog Do you by any chance have a discount from people fleeing the war in Ukraine?Dogs fee is EUR 10.- per day. For further questions please write us a private message. We are happy to help.Answered on 25 March 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- City view
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car hire
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Yoga classes
- Sun umbrellas
- Fitness centre
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Cash Lendhotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Lendhotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Lendhotel
Check-in at Lendhotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Lendhotel include:
Guests staying at Lendhotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Lendhotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Yoga classes
- Temporary art galleries
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
Lendhotel is 0.8 miles from the centre of Graz.
The prices at Lendhotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.