Hotel Mailberger Hof
Annagasse 7, 01. Innere Stadt, 1010 Vienna, Austria –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 1810 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Originally (14th Century) the house was composed of two gothic gable houses which in year 1700 were converted to a small Baroque Palace complete with horse stables, and it's own Chapel. Since the 15th century the house is owned by the Order of the Knights of Malta. The 1st residence of the Knights of Malta in Austria was Mailberg, a small town near the Czech border. That is why the hotel was named Mailberger Hof. The entire building is classified as a historical monument and is under preservation order.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- House of Music 0 miles
- Casino Vienna 0.1 miles
- Ronacher Musical Theatre 0.1 miles
- The Imperial Crypt 0.2 miles
- Department Store Steffl 0.2 miles
- Albertina Museum 0.2 miles
- Vienna State Opera 0.2 miles
- Musikverein 0.2 miles
- Augustine Church 0.2 miles
- Kursalon Wien 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 0.3 miles
- Graben 0.3 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Stadtpark Metro Stop 0.3 miles
- Stadtpark 0.4 miles
- Belvedere Palace 0.9 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 1.3 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 2.2 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 3.7 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 4.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Naschmarkt Market 0.5 miles
- Vienna International Airport 10.4 miles
- Bratislava Airport 38.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Hotel Mailberger Hof
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vienna
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Mailberger Hof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.