Hotel Mailberger Hof
Annagasse 7, 01. Innere Stadt, 1010 Vienna, Austria –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1757 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Mailberger Hof.
Originally (14th Century) the house was composed of two gothic gable houses which in year 1700 were converted to a small Baroque Palace complete with horse stables, and it's own Chapel. Since the 15th century the house is owned by the Order of the Knights of Malta. The 1st residence of the Knights of Malta in Austria was Mailberg, a small town near the Czech border. That is why the hotel was named Mailberger Hof. The entire building is classified as a historical monument and is under preservation order.
Area Info –
- House of Music 0 miles
- Casino Vienna 0.1 miles
- Ronacher Musical Theatre 0.1 miles
- The Imperial Crypt 0.2 miles
- Department Store Steffl 0.2 miles
- Albertina Museum 0.2 miles
- Vienna State Opera 0.2 miles
- Musikverein 0.2 miles
- Augustine Church 0.2 miles
- Kursalon Wien 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 0.3 miles
- Graben 0.3 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Stadtpark Metro Stop 0.3 miles
- Stadtpark 0.4 miles
- Belvedere Palace 0.9 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 1.3 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 2.2 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 3.7 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 4.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Naschmarkt Market 0.5 miles
- Schwechat Airport 10.4 miles
- M R Stefanik Airport 38.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Mailberger Hof
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vienna
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Mailberger Hof accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.