K+K Hotel Maria Theresia
Kirchberggasse 6, 07. Neubau, 1070 Vienna, Austria –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 3704 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at K+K Hotel Maria Theresia.
5 Reasons to Choose K+K Hotel Maria Theresia
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vienna
The History of the Hotel Maria Theresia The Hotel Maria Theresia stands on land that was once Medieval farms and wineries, owned by the historic Vienna "Buergerspital," from which the current district of Spittelberg takes its name. From this agricultural area, a city began to emerge in the 17th century, establishing the narrow streets and small building plots that are characteristic of the local charm today. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the building was an inn, a pub, a cobbler, and a furniture retailer, eventually part of the Spittelberg "furniture mile" of Vienna. Finally, in 1985, Koller+Koller purchased the property and the K+K Hotel Maria Theresia opened its doors to guests in 1988.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Spittelberg Christmas Market 0 miles
- Spittelberg 0 miles
- Museumsquartier 0.1 miles
- Leopold Museum 0.1 miles
- Volkstheater Metro Stop 0.2 miles
- Kunsthistorisches Museum 0.2 miles
- Naturhistorisches Museum 0.2 miles
- Museumsquartier Metro Stop 0.2 miles
- Parliament of Austria 0.4 miles
- Haus des Meeres 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Albertina Museum 0.6 miles
- Vienna State Opera 0.6 miles
- Graben 0.7 miles
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 0.8 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 0.8 miles
- Belvedere Palace 1.4 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 1.4 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 2.9 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 3 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 5.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cafe Demel Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Glacis Beisl Restaurant 0 miles
- Boheme Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Kristian´s Monastiri Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Lutz- Die Bar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Naschmarkt Market 0.6 miles
- Schwechat Airport 11 miles
- M R Stefanik Airport 38.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
K+K Hotel Maria Theresia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that if more than 5 rooms are booked, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that this is a non-smoking hotel. A fine of EUR 100 will be charged to guests smoking in the hotel. Also note that a cleaning fee of EUR 100 will be charged if the room is left in a dirty state.