Theobaldgasse 15, 06. Mariahilf, 1060 Vienna, Austria – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1158 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Pension Mozart.
Single Room with Shared Toilet
Standard Single Room
Twin Room with Shared Toilet
Budget Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Quadruple Room
Pension Mozart is associated with almost 100 years of tradition and is near places that are of interest to tourists, who come to Vienna. Since the time of the reforms undertaken by the Kaiser Joseph in 1797, it has been in the modern Theobaldgasse. At the beginning of the 19th century Theobaldgasse 15 was known as the oldest school in the “Windmuhle”. It was the area in which the famous Ludwig van Beethoven regularly went for a walk. Names such as Joseph Haydn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven and Karl Millocker (1842-1899) were well known residents in the Theobaldgasse. In 1908 the famous composer Erich Korngold (1897-1957), who became famous through his opera “The Dead City”, owned and occupied a house in this area.There is an impressive staircase construction known as the “Filigraderstiege”, built in the famous Secession style during the years 1906-1907 near Pension Mozart. This staircase and the street bearing the same name, reminds us of the bellcaster`s widow Maria Anna Filigrader (1763-1831), who lived in this area and became known for her acts of charity.
Pension Mozart takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Leopold Museum 0.2 miles
- Museumsquartier Metro Stop 0.2 miles
- Museumsquartier 0.2 miles
- Naschmarkt 0.2 miles
- Kettenbrückengasse Metro Stop 0.2 miles
- Theater an der Wien 0.2 miles
- Spittelberg Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- Spittelberg 0.3 miles
- Kunsthistorisches Museum 0.3 miles
- Naturhistorisches Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vienna State Opera 0.5 miles
- Albertina Museum 0.5 miles
- Graben 0.8 miles
- Stephansplatz Metro Stop 0.8 miles
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 0.9 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof Metro Stop 1.2 miles
- Belvedere Palace 1.2 miles
- Ernst Happel Stadium 2.8 miles
- Schönbrunn Zoo 3.1 miles
- Aspernstraße Metro Stop 5.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- El - Greco Restaurant 0 miles
- lutz - die bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Billa Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Naschmarkt Market 0.2 miles
- Christmas Market "Spittelberg" Market 0.2 miles
- Schwechat Airport 10.8 miles
- M R Stefanik Airport 38.8 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- MQ Museumsquartier Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Siebensterngasse Restaurant Cafe Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Naschmarkt Market Food in this area includes: Street food, Organic, Food sampling, Italian, Breakfast, Chinese, Thai
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Pension Mozart
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 8 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Hotel parking vouchers are available at the reception on arrival. Please note that reservation is not possible. The vouchers are available only on a first-come first-served basis.
They provide inexpensive parking on the streets within the 6th district but do not secure a particular parking space. Please note that the short-stay parking zone charges apply from 09:00 to 22:00 only. There is no charge from 22:00 on Friday until 09:00 on Monday and on public holidays.
If public parking close to the property is not available, next less expensive parking garage is located at Museumsquartier (1,300 feet away).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Pension Mozart of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.