Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut
Reschbergerweg 22, 5081 Anif, Austria –
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment
The origins of our 'Essigmanngut' date 500 years back into the past: In 1686 it appears for the first time, documented as 'independent estate under the ownership of Christoph Perner zu Rettenwörth'. In 1789 it was assigned to our ancestors, the former 'Wintersteller' familiy. They took care of the farm for the next 200 years until it arrived through marriage at our Dobranszky familiy. In 1973 our familiy decided to turn the 'Essigmanngut' farm to a small bed and breakfast pension. In 2011 we, Karl, Kornelia and Daniel Dobransky, determined to completely renovate and refurbish the Essigmanngut to bring its comforts into the 21st Century and let it shine in new splendor.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Anif Palace 0.7 miles
- Salzburg Zoo 1.2 miles
- Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains 1.8 miles
- Untersbergbahn 2.5 miles
- St. Peter's Abbey 4 miles
- Stiegl's World of Brewing 4 miles
- Salzburg Cathedral 4.1 miles
- Residenz 4.1 miles
- Salzburg Christmas Market 4.1 miles
- Museum der Moderne Salzburg 4.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Festival Hall Salzburg 4.2 miles
- Mozart's Birthplace 4.2 miles
- Getreidegasse 4.2 miles
- Hohensalzburg Fortress 4.3 miles
- Kapuzinerberg & Capuchin Monastery 4.3 miles
- Mozarteum 4.5 miles
- Mirabell Palace 4.6 miles
- Salzburg Central Station 5.1 miles
- Klessheim Castle 5.1 miles
- Rupertus Thermae 8.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Friesacher Restaurants, Anif Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Cafe´Wenger, Anif Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Lidl, Anif Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Maximarkt, Anif Market 1.2 miles
- Untersberg, St. Leonhard Mountain 1.9 miles
- Salzach, Salzburg River 1.9 miles
- Bad Dürnberg, Hallein Ski lift 6.2 miles
- Königsee, Berchtesgaden Lake 12.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Anif
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Ski storage
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Public transport tickets (Additional charge)
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily maid service
- Business centre
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut takes special requests - add in the next step!
14:30 - 20:30
06:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the hotel does not have a lift.
Guests pay upon arrival. A deposit is not necessary. Payment can be made in cash or with bank card. The listed credit cards are accepted.