Stay in the heart of Vienna – Excellent location - show map
The traditional Hotel Sacher is located in the heart of Vienna, opposite the State Opera and right next to the Kärntner Straße. The Karlsplatz transport hib offering connection to all parts of Vienna is just a 2-minute walk away.
The Rote Bar and Grüne Bar restaurants serve international and traditional Viennese cuisine. The Blaue Bar is a popular meeting place. Classic Viennese coffee and the original Sacher-Torte are available at Café Sacher.
Coffee and tea facilities are provided in every room. All non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar are free of charge.
Opened in 1876, Hotel Sacher Wien is furnished with valuable antiques, elegant furniture, and a famous collection of paintings. The rooms are individually furnished with precious materials.
The Sacher Spa offers a wide range of massages and beauty and wellness treatments.
Kärntner Straße is the most important shopping street and pedestrian zone in the centre of Vienna. The Ringstraße, the Albertina Museum, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and the Hofburg Imperial Palace with its Congress and Event Centre are only a 5- to 10 minutes walk away from Hotel Sacher Wien.
This is our guests' favourite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
- Is an extra bed available? Extra cost? Thank youWe are pleased to offer our Extra Bed for € 90,- per night.Answered on 28 October 2019
- Hello. Do you have a SPA area in your hotel ? I wonder also if you have a valet parking for my Lambo . Kind regardsDear Sir or Madam, Our hotel has a spa area. Here we offer various treatments such as "Time to Chocolate". We also offer a parking service for our gu..Answered on 5 January 2022
- Hi Do you have sweet with separate living room with door between the room and the living room ?Thank you very much for your question. Yes, most of our suites have a separate living room and bedroom.Answered on 20 July 2022
- Do u have 2 deluxe room that can be connected ?Thank you very much for your question. Kindly note that most of our connecting rooms are with our standard category (deluxe room & deluxe room view) a..Answered on 20 July 2022
- Are there two armchairs in the deluxe twin room?It depends on the room size, but the most Deluxe Rooms are having only on chair or couch.Answered on 23 March 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Sacher Wien accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Sauna is closed from Fri 29 May 2020 until Mon 15 Jun 2020
Fitness centre is closed from Fri 29 May 2020 until Mon 15 Jun 2020
FAQs about Hotel Sacher Wien
Hotel Sacher Wien is 650 yards from the centre of Vienna.
Hotel Sacher Wien has 2 restaurants:
- Grüne Bar
- Rote Bar
Check-in at Hotel Sacher Wien is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hotel Sacher Wien offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Room options at Hotel Sacher Wien include:
Guests staying at Hotel Sacher Wien can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Sacher Wien by:
- Train 16min
The prices at Hotel Sacher Wien may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.