Vienna Marriott Hotel
Parkring 12a, 01. Innere Stadt, 1010 Vienna, Austria – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2356 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Vienna – Excellent location – show map
Located directly opposite the Stadtpark, the Vienna Marriott Hotel enjoys a prominent position right on the Ringstraße boulevard. It features an indoor pool, a spa area, and a 24-hour gym.
Vienna Marriott Hotel welcomes guests with a magnificent lobby featuring a grand staircase and a light-flooded atrium. The M Club Lounge offers panoramic views over Vienna.
Renovated in 2017, the rooms and suites feature elegant and contemporary design, a spacious work area with WiFi access, a coffee/tea maker, and luxurious bedding.
The Parkring Restaurant overlooks the park and serves international cuisine and traditional Austrian food. The stylish Cascade Bar features an indoor waterfall and offers cocktails, snacks, and live music. Free WiFi is provided in the total hotel.
The bright Garten Café serves Viennese pastries, coffee, and lunch buffets. At the casual Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant, guests can enjoy American food and daily sports coverage on 28 TVs and 1 big screen.
St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Opera House and the Kärntnerstraße shopping street are just a 5 to 10-minute walk away from the Marriott Vienna.
The Weihburggasse Tram Stop is right outside. Only 800 feet away, guests can find the underground stations U4 Stadtpark and U3 Stubentor. The City Airport Train Stop is only 2,150 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi! This room is 1 room with 2 double beds for 3 persons ? Or 2 rooms with 2 double beds for 3 persons ? ThxThe room category "Double Double" has two separated queen size beds. In each bed can stay a max. of two people.Answered on October 15, 2019
- Hello . Do you have a swimking pool and a spa ?Dear Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a spa area with a pool, sauna and a gym. For any further questions you can contact us directy. Remaining with best..Answered on January 5, 2022
- Dears, I am fully vaccinated with the Sinopharm vaccine, and I have a positive antibody test certificate. Will I be able to enter and check in to your hotel?Dear Ladies and Gentlemen. We kindly inform you that in order to check-in you will need to show your vaccination certificate, regardless of which one ..Answered on September 27, 2021
- Hi, Are international travellers arriving in vienna allowed to quarantine at your hotel?Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you very much for your message. We kindly confirm that our guests are allowed to spend the quarantine time in our hot..Answered on July 30, 2021
- Good morning, Are Children allowed to use the indoor pool, with their parents ? How big is it & what time is it open ? Thank youDear guest, thank you for your message. We are happy to let you know that our pool is for everybody, from young to old, does not matter. The pool i..Answered on November 17, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Austrian, International
Champions Sports Bar
Food: American, Austrian
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Vienna Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Vienna Marriott Hotel
Guests staying at Vienna Marriott Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Vienna Marriott Hotel by:
- Taxi 20min
- Train 30min
Vienna Marriott Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- Parkring Restaurant
- Garten Café
- Champions Sports Bar
The prices at Vienna Marriott Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Vienna Marriott Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Vienna Marriott Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Vienna Marriott Hotel is 1,800 feet from the center of Vienna.
Room options at Vienna Marriott Hotel include: